SIIA Releases Comprehensive PPACA Reference Document
As part of its ongoing effort to educate its members about the recently-passed Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (PPACA), SIIA is now making available to members a comprehensive reference document detailing how the legislation affects self-insured group health plans.
The 70+ page document covers the following topics:
- Insurance Plan Provisions
- Temporary Coverage Expansion Programs
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Multi-State Plans
- Reinsurance and Risk Adjustment
- Assistance for Low Income Workers
- Small Business Tax Credits
- Individual Responsibility
- Employer Responsibility
- Revenue Issues
- Reports and Studies
- Implementation Timelines
- Legislative Definitions
- Issues Awaiting Agency Guidance
Members can now access the document for free by clicking here.
Finally, we will be covering PPACA-related subject matter as part of the association’s National Conference & Expo, scheduled for October 12-14, 2010 in Chicago. Sign up now and take advantage of discounted registrations fees.