The Self-Insurance Institute of America, Inc. (SIIA) will hold a six-part winter webinar series, which will cover a variety of topics relating to self-insured group health plans, captive insurance companies and group self-insured workers' compensation funds. "Webinar Wednesdays" will begin January 18, 2017 and run each week through the end of February.
The specific webinar calendar is provided below. As you will see, there is no charge to participate for SIIA members as the association continues to expand and improve its package of membership benefits, however pre-registration is required. SIIA is also offering a Webinar Sponsorship Program.
Registration Fees: Member - $0; Non-Members - $95/webinar
- The Evolving Use of Enterprise Risk Captives
Wednesday, January 25, 1-2:15 PM EST
- Medical Travel Trends for Mid-Market Self-Insured Employers
Wednesday, February 1, 1-2:15 PM EST
- The Enemy Within: Dealing With Fraud in Your Workers' Compensation Fund
Wednesday, February 8, 1-2:15 PM EST
- Referenced Based Pricing - The Hospital's Perspective
Wednesday, February 15, 1-2:15 PM EST
- Cost Containment Strategies and Opportunities for Employers in Stop-Loss Captive Programs
Wednesday, February 22, 1-2:15 PM EST