The Self-Insurance Institute of America, Inc. (SIIA) is a dynamic, member-based association dedicated to protecting and promoting the business interests of companies involved in the self-insurance/alternative risk transfer (ART) industry, both domestically and internationally. It is a single association that meets all the information, educational, networking and legislative/regulatory representation that a company needs.
For over 30 years, SIIA has been producing cutting-edge educational content for its members through a variety of educational forums big and small. No other organization has such an extensive professional network of recognized industry experts to put together and deliver education like SIIA does.
Stay Positive …. Stay Connected with us in 2013 and beyond!
∞ CONNECTED through MEMBERSHIP
- Not Connected? Join Today!
∞ CONNECTED through INFORMATION and RESOURCES
∞ CONNECTED through EDUCATION/NETWORKING
- Self-Insured Health Plan Executive Forum; March 20-21, 2013
- 27th Annual Legislative/Regulatory Conference – April 17-18, 2013
- Self-Insured Workers’ Comp Executive Forum – May 29-20, 2013
- 33rd Annual Self-Insurance National Conference – October 21-23, 2013
- SIIA New Member Profiles
- Job Bank
∞ CONNECTED through SOCIAL MEDIA
POSITIVELY CONNECTED in the INDUSTRY