Despite the initial outlay of time and money, a trade show is one of the most economical ways to build your business.
According to the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR):
- For every dollar spent on marketing your business at a trade show, the return is $3.56.
- It takes just 1.4 personal calls to close a sale with an exhibition lead compared with 3.6 personal sales calls without the show lead.
- Closing a sale using an exhibition lead costs an average of $625 compared with the average $1,117 cost to close a sale otherwise.
- Exhibiting reaches unknown prospects. 88% of exhibition attendees have not been called on by a salesperson in the past year.
- And, the sales continue even after the show closes because 64% of attendees share information with 4+ people upon returning to the office.
If you want to:
- Reach clients at the lowest marketing cost per call
- Make immediate sales
- Shorten the buying process
- Increase company and product awareness
- Develop sales leads and new customers
Then, you need to exhibit at SIIA's National Educational Conference & Expo